When it comes to hosting at home, you could lay the food and drinks out on the table as is. Or you could add eye-catching table decor to elevate your event.
Hosting a spritzer brunch? Here are three table decor ideas that will impress your guests.
When it comes to table settings, it doesn’t get much fancier than fine china. Bring this classic style into 2022 by layering mismatched crockery with short tumblers for a tea-time take on your spritzer brunch. Because yes, you can live your Bridgerton fantasy!
Get the Look
1. When it comes to recreating this look, your china doesn’t need to be fine. Gather all the interesting and colour ceramic servingware you have.
2. Mismatching is what makes this look modern. So try to separate any matching sets to make it authentic. Floral designs are perfect for a cottagecore look.
3. Arrange different types of cakes and patisseries on cakestands so that they look opulent and ready to eat.
Add some savoury snacks to your spritzer brunch! Click here for easy recipes for fancy eats.
Nothing says fresh and fabulous quite like using flowers as your table decor. Not only are they beautiful to look at and bring a pop of colour but they also make for a fragrant centrepiece. Flowers and vases come in so many different varieties that there is an option to suit any and every aesthetic.
Get the Look
1. Select the flowers you’d like to use as table decoration. If boujee is the look you’re going for, we suggest roses to create that upscale, expensive vibe.
2. Arrange your different flowers into unique bouquets, keeping some aside for some single-stem accent blooms.
3. Play with vases that are of different shapes and materials. Ceramic is great for a boho feel. But if you’re going luxe, glass is a classy choice.
4. Instead of going the porcelain route for your crockery, use glass plates placed on marble to tie the look together.
Let there be light! Candles are one of the most common and best types of table decor. They give off a moody, natural light that makes for intimate conversations and flattering selfies! Candles are also super versatile and can be paired with any theme to elevate any event.
Get the Look
1. Use satin fabric as a tablecloth. The shine of the material will pick up and reflect the candlelight.
2. Arrange candles of different shapes and sizes – some in holders and others not – around the table.
3. For your table setting, layer pink-toned plates with silver cutlery. For decor accents, spray paint some fruit gold and, once dry, place them artistically around the table.
4. Add bowls of seasonal fruit and some pretty pastries and Brutal Fruit light the candles for a classy finish.