Wherever she goes, Thabsie turns heads! This businesswoman turned chart-topping musical sensation not only sounds good but looks like perfection, too. And she achieves this with a little extra help from her most coveted beauty products.
Want To Know What’s Inside Thabsie’s Cosmetics Case? Here Are Her Can’t-Live-Without-Them Beauty Buys.
For Thabsie’s Hair
1. “A multipurpose spray bottle is something I always have on hand to add moisture to my curly hair.”
2. “I have a stash of the Clicks Essentials Elastics for tying my hair back or creating a style.”
3. “The Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is my ride or die when it comes to keeping my curls soft and defined.”
4. “I love a two-in-one beauty buy, and the Schwarzkopf Got2b Glued 2in1 Gel For Brows & Edges helps to keep my edges and eyebrows in check and on point!”
Click here for your backstage pass to see what went down BTS at Thabsie's cover shoot for THE SUITE.
For Thabsie’s Face
1. “I love to define my eyes, and the Maybelline The Rocket Mascara in Very Black adds volume without clumping.”
2. “You can’t go wrong with the Fenty Beauty Match Stix Contour Skinstick when it comes to quick and easy contouring.”
3. “If my skin is feeling parched, a spritz of the Scarlet Hill Quick Face Infinite Hydration Mist gives it a hydration boost.”
4. “The OG shade of the popular Fenty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer is still my favourite and delivers shine and moisture.”
Thabsie’s Other Beauty Must-Haves
1. “I *love* my Foreo Bear which is an innovative gadget that uses microcurrents to massage and tone my skin.”
2. “Another great buy from this brand is the Foreo Serum Serum Serum which gives my skin a gorgeous glow.”
3. “Travelling with fragile glass perfume bottles is not a vibe, so I use a handy Scent Pod Refillable Perfume Atomizer when I’m on the move.”
4. “To keep my lips soft and chap-free, I carry a tube of the Dis-Chem Lip Therapy in Avocado with me everywhere.”