Kay Yarms is a South African content creator who is making waves in the beauty and lifestyle space. And taking one scroll through her carefully curated Instagram feed, it’s easy to see why!
If you’ve always wanted to know what this beauty babe uses to glam up, you’re in luck! Here are the beauty must-haves she swears by.
Want to find out how Kay Yarms always looks *so* glam? Here are the beauty buys she can’t live without.
- Kay Yarms has tried them all, but it’s the Revlon Colourstay Makeup that’s her ride-or-die foundation because it has serious staying power and delivers a flawless finish.
- How does Kay keep her complexion so plump and glowy? With regular spritzes of the Scarlet Hill Quick Face Infinite Hydration Mist, which gives an instant refresh.
- The stunning CHANEL JOUES CONTRASTE Powder Blush collection is easy to blend and doesn’t leave an ashy finish – just a gorgeous flush of natural colour!
- To fake her way to a flawless complexion, Kay loves the Dior Forever Skin Correct which has a long-wearing formula that can be used to conceal everything from blemishes to dark circles.
Make sure your hair is always on point. Click here for three ways to style your lace-front wig that look natural and trendy.
- Trusted by hair pros across the globe, the Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil is a lightweight oil that helps to repair damaged and compromised hair and restore shine.
- Enriched with a special superfood formula, the Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner helps to nourish, strengthen and repair your hair.
- Made especially for poly and lace systems, the Ghost Bond Glue is invisible and strong enough to keep your wig in place all day – and all night – long.
- Not only does the ORS Olive Oil Wrap/Set Mousse keep your hair in place without looking stiff but it is infused with olive oil to nourish your hair at the same time.
Anything else? Too many to mention! But here are four other beauty buys Kay can’t live without.
- Looking for a quick and easy hair-styling solution? Kay relies on the Philips 5000 Series Straightener to curl or straighten her hair depending on her OOTD.
- A two-in-one buy that this beauty babe never leaves home without is the Schwarzkopf Got2b Glued Brows & Edges which lets you set hairs in place for hours.
- Sometimes the tried-and-tested buys are the best in the biz! This applies to the Dawn Vitamin E Body Lotion which keeps skin hydrated all day.
- Want to know what Kay Yarms’ signature scent is? That would be Caban by Yves Saint Laurent, which has notes of tonka bean and sandalwood and pink pepper (and is only available overseas. Because she’s bougie like that!).