There’s nothing wrong with serving your Brutal Fruit chilled and straight-up. But when you are hosting a boujee event, paying attention to the small details can really elevate it and make it memorable (for all the right reasons!).
So instead of hauling your basic bottles of Brutal Fruit out of the fridge at your next gettogether, try one, or all, of these three easy recipes to add flair, flavour and fun to your drinks menu.
Sweeten it Up With Strawberries
1. In a champagne flute, add 1 tablespoon of strawberry purée.
2. Top up the glass with Brutal Fruit Strawberry Rouge Spritzer and garnish with a fresh strawberry for some sweet sipping.
Add a Smidgen of Salt
1. On a plate, mix together pink Himalayan salt and crushed pink peppercorns.
2. Dip the rim of each tumbler in water and then into the salt and pepper mix. Allow to dry and harden.
3. Place a large citrus and berry disco ice ball (or two) into the tumbler, top with Brutal Fruit Ruby Apple Spritzer and enjoy!
Combine With Wine
1. Place a large floral or citrus ice ball into a coupe-style glass. Add a splash of white wine.
2. Top with Brutal Fruit Ruby Apple Spritzer and garnish with a twist of grapefruit peel for a fun and refreshing drink.